Spanner

Booked Dora in for a visit to Laguna and after a few weeks of sunny dry weather, you guessed it. It rained.

It didn't look like rain at all as I came home from a school. So I decided to wear my mesh jacket.

I'd gone a few miles and it started. By the time I got to Laguna I was a little damp!

They wheeled her into the workshop and about fifteen minutes later they rode her out and I could go home. 

I spent that time looking at jackets and the new Thunderbird LT.  I need a new jacket as my old Frank Thomas, although waterproof still, is shabby looking.

This one is called the "Tempest".

Of course it rained again.

Comments

Trobairitz said…
At least you didn't melt in all that rain.

Cloudy and overcast here the next few days too. Just like Summer!!

Popular posts from this blog

Döra's Flickr Album